From CNN Money, “Banks Look to Cut the Fat”. One of the long-term benefits of a recession is that every company tends to cut some fat. The end result of this is a more competitive company which wastes less money. Although the short-run layoffs are painful, the long-run results in a more competitive company. In today’s global world, competitiveness is vital for successful economies because it creates jobs.
- Why Economics is one of the Best College Majors
- California Spends FIVE Times more on Prisoners than Students
- Why a College Education is Important
- Why Education is Very Important
- Some Good Jobs News
- Why Tariffs Hurt Americans
- 4-Day Workweek Benefits
- More California voters prefer spending cuts, not taxes, to close deficit
- Do Protests Work?
- Two reasons to get a college degree
- 143,581 hits