From CNN Money, “Banks Look to Cut the Fat”. One of the long-term benefits of a recession is that every company tends to cut some fat. The end result of this is a more competitive company which wastes less money. Although the short-run layoffs are painful, the long-run results in a more competitive company. In today’s global world, competitiveness is vital for successful economies because it creates jobs.
- Why a College Education is Important
- 4-Day Workweek Benefits
- Why Economics is one of the Best College Majors
- Why Education is Very Important
- Bernanke to China
- Another Jobless Recovery?
- Don't Buy Health Insurance Until You are Sick
- Why Do Women Still Earn Less Than Men?
- Is Facebook Bad for Your Grades?
- California Spends FIVE Times more on Prisoners than Students
- 144,157 hits