From CNN Money, “Banks Look to Cut the Fat”. One of the long-term benefits of a recession is that every company tends to cut some fat. The end result of this is a more competitive company which wastes less money. Although the short-run layoffs are painful, the long-run results in a more competitive company. In today’s global world, competitiveness is vital for successful economies because it creates jobs.
- Why Education is Very Important
- Why Economics is one of the Best College Majors
- California Spends FIVE Times more on Prisoners than Students
- Net Neutrality and Economics
- Is Facebook Bad for Your Grades?
- Unemployment Rate Now Over 10 Percent
- UC's to Raise Tuition by 10 Percent
- Two reasons to get a college degree
- Why the U.S. DOESN'T need to Print More Money
- Why Tariffs Hurt Americans
- 143,101 hits