From CNN Money, “Banks Look to Cut the Fat”. One of the long-term benefits of a recession is that every company tends to cut some fat. The end result of this is a more competitive company which wastes less money. Although the short-run layoffs are painful, the long-run results in a more competitive company. In today’s global world, competitiveness is vital for successful economies because it creates jobs.
- Why Economics is one of the Best College Majors
- Why a College Education is Important
- Eliminating all School and College Sports Programs?
- Is Facebook Bad for Your Grades?
- Why Education is Very Important
- Against Obviousness
- Why an education is important (not just more money)
- Why Tariffs Hurt Americans
- Number of Unemployed per Number of Job Openings
- Why Do Women Still Earn Less Than Men?
- 143,636 hits